Ranked #1 on the App store its first week!
Ranked among Top 10 Apps for SLPs in 2017
The Lively Letters™ Phonemic Awareness and Phonics App for iPads and iPhones, a great supplement to the materials, features three engaging activities that incorporate and enhance the unique, multi-sensory features of the research-based Lively Letters™ program. It includes proven techniques to help even the most resistant learners of all ages, including those learning English as a second language. (Please note: this app can only be downloaded onto an iPhone or iPad - it cannot be purchased from a computer.)
Builds phonemic awareness and phonic skills for reading and spelling with letter manipulation and printing
Introduces and trains letter sounds and speech production skills with stories in both English and Spanish, songs, mouth cues, and printing
Develops letter sounds and articulation while transitioning between Lively Letters™ and plain letters
What educators love about our App!
- Using progress monitoring for all activities
- Choosing which letters to work with
- Choosing what type of letters to use (Lively vs. plain letters; lowercase vs. uppercase)
- Hearing the sound, song, and letter story in English or Spanish
- Recording and playing back the student’s voice
- Seeing the associated hand and mouth cue photo
- Practicing printing letters
- Manipulating letters in real and/or nonsense words
- Playing the “Human - Alien” game
“I really like using the app with the children...they love it! I have a student who is not interested in reading at all and struggles with the letter sounds. He is enjoying the app and actually asks to use it! I travel from school to school, so it is great to have Lively Letters in an app." ~ Michaela A. , SLP
Listen in to a FREE 1.5 hour overview (or a 1 hour parent overview) of the app to learn tips and best practices.